As a fast-growing, privately owned award-winning dental office in Putnam County (approximately 60 miles north of NYC), we are currently seeking a talented and enthusiastic Associate Dentist to join us.
Putnam Dental Associates highly encourages associate doctors to focus on building their careers in dentistry without having to work about the back-end of working in an office. We are a highly motivated and experienced team that is literally at the forefront in dentistry. The office has been fully equipped with the most up-to-date, state-of-the-art equipment and technology. Our office is open 6 days each week and we pride ourselves on each patient’s experience.
This is an amazing opportunity to become part of one of the most reputable practices in the region, and advance in your career.
• Valid New York State dental license
• Flexibility to work early mornings, evenings and Saturdays
• Patient-centric: The inherent understanding that we treat PEOPLE
• The ability to listen to the patients’ needs and desires with regards to their oral health
• Ability to discuss specific treatment plans and options
• Philanthropic nature
• Participation in a variety of community events and organizations (such as various local Chamber of Commerce networking events)
WHAT WE OFFER:
• The Marketing
• New Patient Generation
• Great Income Potential
• Great Work Conditions
• Ability to establish yourself as an industry expert via informational seminars and events
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment, without regard to race, ethnicity, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
To apply for this position, CLICK HERE. Please include a detailed cover letter and your most recent CV. Please state why you should be considered, and how you feel that your skills and abilities would be an asset to our practice.